Immigration Law Firm Online Marketing Services
Now, more than ever, immigration is a huge issue in this country. Somebody who needs a good immigration lawyer will probably get online and do a search to research different local options. They’ll probably look at a few of the first results that show up on Google before making a decision.
Is yours one of those top websites they look at? If not, you’re losing business. It’s vital your law firm appears on the first page, for both visibility and authority. There are two key ways to go about ensuring this, and at Funnel Boost Media, we take care of them both – and any of your other digital marketing needs.
Immigration SEO Marketing
You’ve probably heard the term SEO, but what does it mean? SEO stands for search engine optimization and is an important digital marketing strategy to organically increase your rank in the search engines. There are three primary pieces to immigration lawyer SEO marketing:
- Keyword-optimized content: Search engines like it when your website has lots of relevant content available. It shows you know what you’re talking about. Just as important is including keywords (terms potential customers search for) throughout that content.
- Links from authoritative sources: Search engines also look at how many other websites link back to your site. This can hurt you if those websites are not trustworthy, law-focused sources. However, if the links are good quality, search engines recognize your business as an authority in immigration law.
- Coding for better search engine crawling: It’s important to have a good website that’s coded to allow search engines to crawl and better categorize it. Of course, you also want your website design to be appealing to clients and easy to use.
More Immigration Attorney Leads via PPC
SEO is a great long-term marketing strategy, but it takes some time to deliver page-one results. We recommend, in the meantime, also investing in PPC, or pay-per-click, marketing. PPC ads generate leads, which can turn into new clients, much more quickly than SEO does.
When you search for something on Google, notice those links at the top of the results and to the side, the ones that have “Ad” printed next to them? Those are PPC ads. They get your website up front quickly so potential clients can’t help but notice it. Our immigration PPC follow all of Google’s best practices to ensure safe, reliable authority building to your website.
You should spend your time focusing on your firm and your clients, not worrying about whether people are even visiting your website. When you choose Funnel Boost Media as your local digital marketing partner, you don’t have to; we handle all aspects of your online marketing strategy, from PPC ad tracking to SEO and more.
We’d love to get started helping you grow your online presence today. Give us a call or fill out our quick contact form.
Specialized Law Firm Marketing
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Marketing
- Child Custody Lawyer Marketing
- Corporate Lawyer Marketing
- Criminal Defense Marketing
- Divorce Marketing
- DUI/DWI Lawyer Marketing
- Employment Lawyer Marketing
- Felony Lawyer Marketing
- Immigration Lawyer Marketing
- Insurance Lawyer Marketing
- Personal Injury Marketing
- Real Estate Lawyer Marketing